Hiking TraIl nearby LIC-Rio Agüera natural area, in España and Laredo population.
The largest locality in the area is Laredo
, with a population of 12,591 persons, at a distance of 3.917 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.305 kilometers.
- Min height: 18 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 194 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 84 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.942 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.865 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.655.