Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Sant Cugat del Vallès population.
The largest locality in the area is Sarrià-Sant Gervasi
, with a population of 140,000 persons, at a distance of 5.451 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Cugat del Vallès
(79,253 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.747 kilometers.
- Min height: 151 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 282 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 216 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 31.751 %.
- Average slope downhill: -74.029 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.615.