Hiking TraIl nearby Val et Coteau de Saint-Rémy natural area, in Francia and Guyancourt population.
The largest locality in the area is Versailles
, with a population of 85,416 persons, at a distance of 3.914 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guyancourt
(31,989 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.732 kilometers.
- Min height: 108 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 156 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 132 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.328 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.765 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.331.