Hiking TraIl nearby Stýpsi population.
The largest locality in the area is Agía Paraskeví
, with a population of 2,193 persons, at a distance of 14.193 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Stýpsi
(1,020 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.301 kilometers.
- Min height: 281 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 544 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 375 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.885 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.157 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.405.