Hiking TraIl nearby Bad Schandau population.
The largest locality in the area is Děčín
, with a population of 52,058 persons, at a distance of 13.453 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bad Schandau
(3,078 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.857 kilometers.
- Min height: 122 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 468 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 331 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.990 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.381 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.564.