Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Thurston population.
The largest locality in the area is Bury St Edmunds
, with a population of 38,622 persons, at a distance of 6.741 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Thurston
(2,963 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 31.348 kilometers.
- Min height: 52 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 97 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 79 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.768 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.463 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.058.