Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Lębork population.
The largest locality in the area is Lębork
, with a population of 35,161 persons, at a distance of 0.662 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 41.922 kilometers.
- Min height: 21 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 205 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 105 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.416 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.272 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.455.