Hiking TraIl nearby Hibrido de roble pedunculado y marojo de Arcentales natural area, in España and Sopuerta population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro-Urdiales
, with a population of 31,670 persons, at a distance of 11.042 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sopuerta
(2,361 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.356 kilometers.
- Min height: 367 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 606 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 514 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 24.705 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.222 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.102.