Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Cabrera-Bédar natural area, in España and Bédar population.
The largest locality in the area is Vera
, with a population of 13,985 persons, at a distance of 19.545 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bédar
(786 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.444 kilometers.
- Min height: 350 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 762 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 553 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.865 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.251 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.057.