Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and City Center population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 0.911 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is City Center
(149,718 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.593 kilometers.
- Min height: 655 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 688 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 672 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.503 %.
- Average slope downhill: 0.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.332.