Hiking TraIl nearby Hayedo de Odia natural area, in España and Garralda population.
The largest locality in the area is Egues-Uharte
, with a population of 3,879 persons, at a distance of 18.394 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Garralda
(190 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.589 kilometers.
- Min height: 949 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,247 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,117 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.984 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.428 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.086.