Hiking TraIl nearby Zapala population.
The largest locality in the area is Cutral-Có
, with a population of 47,380 persons, at a distance of 80.376 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Zapala
(31,534 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.874 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,018 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,076 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,043 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.580 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.441 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.965.