Hiking TraIl nearby Ushuaia population.
The largest locality in the area is Punta Arenas
, with a population of 117,430 persons, at a distance of 272.702 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ushuaia
(58,028 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.261 kilometers.
- Min height: 31 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 167 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 99 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.279 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.570 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.954.