Hiking TraIl nearby Seia population.
The largest locality in the area is Covilhã
, with a population of 17,610 persons, at a distance of 16.400 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Seia
(7,082 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.256 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,405 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,696 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,543 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.581 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.122 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.313.