Hiking TraIl nearby Jumla population.
The largest locality in the area is Tulsīpur
, with a population of 39,058 persons, at a distance of 139.765 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Jumla
(9,073 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 105.330 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,346 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,995 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,072 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.784 %.
- Average slope downhill: -25.386 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 426.934.