Hiking TraIl nearby Falaises d'Anduze natural area, in Francia and Boisset-et-Gaujac population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Christol-lès-Alès
, with a population of 6,113 persons, at a distance of 8.602 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Boisset-et-Gaujac
(2,181 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.614 kilometers.
- Min height: 130 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 399 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 239 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.518 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.276 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.207.