Hiking TraIl nearby Medellín population.
The largest locality in the area is Medellín
, with a population of 1,999,979 persons, at a distance of 6.553 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.695 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,983 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,677 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,488 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.551 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.677 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 63.006.