Hiking TraIl nearby Segre-Isòvol natural area, in España and Puigcerdà population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 0.849 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.495 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,212 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,224 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,220 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.898 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.452 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.164.