Hiking TraIl nearby Acantilados y Fondos Marinos de Calahonda-Castell de Ferro natural area, in España and Albuñol population.
The largest locality in the area is Adra
, with a population of 24,373 persons, at a distance of 14.669 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Albuñol
(6,157 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.590 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 83 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 20 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.425 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.131 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.633.