Hiking TraIl nearby Cumbres y acantilados del norte de La Palma natural area, in España and Garachico population.
The largest locality in the area is Los Llanos de Aridane
, with a population of 20,766 persons, at a distance of 13.129 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Garachico
(6,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.127 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,017 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,163 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,088 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.135 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.738 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.474.