Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 18.691 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.240 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,036 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,498 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,268 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.410 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.807 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.707.