Hiking TraIl nearby Alto Tajo y Muela de San Juan natural area, in España and Guadalaviar population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalaviar
, with a population of 273 persons, at a distance of 5.460 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.633 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,534 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,844 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,661 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.594 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.483 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 30.984.