Hiking TraIl nearby Saint-Tite population.
The largest locality in the area is Trois-Rivières
, with a population of 119,693 persons, at a distance of 54.702 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Saint-Tite
(2,456 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.250 kilometers.
- Min height: 154 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 277 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 224 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.426 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.710 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.823.