Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras del Nordeste natural area, in España and Huéscar population.
The largest locality in the area is Huéscar
, with a population of 8,194 persons, at a distance of 17.093 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.998 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,184 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,938 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,518 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.505 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.882 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 48.461.