Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and La Iruela population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 0.757 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Iruela
(1,824 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.684 kilometers.
- Min height: 831 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,238 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,056 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.539 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.250 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.873.