Hiking TraIl nearby Alto Guadiato natural area, in España and Peñarroya-Pueblonuevo population.
The largest locality in the area is Peñarroya-Pueblonuevo
, with a population of 11,883 persons, at a distance of 11.667 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.295 kilometers.
- Min height: 529 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 743 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 596 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.900 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.430 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.341.