Hiking TraIl nearby Cabecera Barranco de Aguajilva natural area, in España and Alajeró population.
The largest locality in the area is Guía de Isora
, with a population of 20,536 persons, at a distance of 45.564 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alajeró
(2,066 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.580 kilometers.
- Min height: 567 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,121 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 832 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 37.930 %.
- Average slope downhill: -30.078 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 48.438.