Hiking TraIl nearby Alto Guadalquivir natural area, in España and Jódar population.
The largest locality in the area is Úbeda
, with a population of 35,649 persons, at a distance of 20.630 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Jódar
(12,157 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.679 kilometers.
- Min height: 658 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,290 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 955 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.292 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.420 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 30.554.