Hiking TraIl nearby Volcá de Sant Marc natural area, in España and Sant Feliu de Pallerols population.
The largest locality in the area is Santa Maria de Corcó
, with a population of 2,171 persons, at a distance of 10.631 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Feliu de Pallerols
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.576 kilometers.
- Min height: 991 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,119 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,065 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.852 %.
- Average slope downhill: -45.267 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.840.