Hiking TraIl nearby Las Cumbres natural area, in España and Tejeda population.
The largest locality in the area is Santa Lucía
, with a population of 63,637 persons, at a distance of 10.895 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Tejeda
(2,338 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.710 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,160 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,682 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,456 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.153 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.401 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 45.634.