Hiking TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra de Hijar natural area, in España and Brañosera population.
The largest locality in the area is Reinosa
, with a population of 10,307 persons, at a distance of 15.642 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Brañosera
(269 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.876 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,378 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,031 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,740 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.921 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.157 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 44.408.