Hiking TraIl nearby Segre-Isòvol natural area, in España and Puigcerdà population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 3.332 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.587 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,220 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,687 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,450 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.961 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.858 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.623.