Hiking TraIl nearby Barbadungo itsasadarra / Ría del Barbadun natural area, in España and Ortuella population.
The largest locality in the area is Barakaldo
, with a population of 98,460 persons, at a distance of 5.128 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ortuella
(8,556 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.177 kilometers.
- Min height: 365 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 407 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 379 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.408 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.488 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.917.