Hiking TraIl nearby Ancares natural area, in España and San Román population.
The largest locality in the area is Becerreá
, with a population of 3,403 persons, at a distance of 20.696 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Román
(1,987 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 25.673 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,131 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,788 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,458 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.725 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.648 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 58.954.