Hiking TraIl nearby Glaciares Pirenaicos - Macizo de Monte Perdido o de las Tres Sorores natural area, in España and Bielsa population.
The largest locality in the area is Luz-Saint-Sauveur
, with a population of 1,074 persons, at a distance of 24.759 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bielsa
(462 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.838 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,276 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,579 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,415 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.557 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.148 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.655.