Hiking TraIl nearby LIC-Rio Miera natural area, in España and Arredondo population.
The largest locality in the area is Santa María de Cayón
, with a population of 6,710 persons, at a distance of 12.256 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Arredondo
(572 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.301 kilometers.
- Min height: 297 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 700 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 589 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.904 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.121 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.367.