Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Codés natural area, in España and Azuelo population.
The largest locality in the area is Espronceda
, with a population of 160 persons, at a distance of 4.283 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Azuelo
(43 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.801 kilometers.
- Min height: 788 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,396 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,105 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 23.915 %.
- Average slope downhill: -38.999 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 48.279.