Hiking TraIl nearby Zermatt population.
The largest locality in the area is Zermatt
, with a population of 6,629 persons, at a distance of 1.901 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.764 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,128 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,615 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,366 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.488 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.963 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 36.816.