Hiking TraIl nearby Montes de Málaga natural area, in España and Totalán population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 13.962 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Totalán
(800 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.569 kilometers.
- Min height: 612 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 850 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 738 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.438 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.788 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 27.139.