Hiking TraIl nearby Pinar de Cánavas natural area, in España and Jimena population.
The largest locality in the area is Baeza
, with a population of 16,253 persons, at a distance of 20.916 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Jimena
(1,496 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.114 kilometers.
- Min height: 597 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,290 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 850 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.312 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.859 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 56.436.