Hiking TraIl nearby Costa de Hiscaguán natural area, in España and Puntagorda population.
The largest locality in the area is Los Llanos de Aridane
, with a population of 20,766 persons, at a distance of 16.274 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Puntagorda
(1,659 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.031 kilometers.
- Min height: 372 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 690 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 496 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.419 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.869 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.616.