Hiking TraIl nearby Peña del Arcipreste de Hita natural area, in España and Guadarrama population.
The largest locality in the area is Collado-Villalba
, with a population of 55,027 persons, at a distance of 11.187 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guadarrama
(14,800 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.733 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,080 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,200 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,139 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.164 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.104 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.100.