Hiking TraIl nearby Muelas y Estrechos del Río Guadalope natural area, in España and Cañada de Benatanduz population.
The largest locality in the area is Cantavieja
, with a population of 750 persons, at a distance of 13.755 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cañada de Benatanduz
(67 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.567 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,442 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,760 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,583 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.433 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.057 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.386.