Hiking TraIl nearby Zermatt population.
The largest locality in the area is Zermatt
, with a population of 6,629 persons, at a distance of 10.389 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.667 kilometers.
- Min height: 3,317 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 4,110 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,848 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 24.108 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.913 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 32.695.