Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Sint-Gillis-Waas population.
The largest locality in the area is Sint-Niklaas
, with a population of 69,010 persons, at a distance of 15.286 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sint-Gillis-Waas
(17,658 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 28.110 kilometers.
- Min height: -2 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 6 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.678 %.
- Average slope downhill: -0.881 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.307.