Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Caerphilly population.
The largest locality in the area is Caerphilly
, with a population of 31,060 persons, at a distance of 1.787 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.574 kilometers.
- Min height: 172 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 263 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 209 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.255 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.737 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.398.