Hiking TraIl nearby Te Anau population.
The largest locality in the area is Invercargill
, with a population of 47,287 persons, at a distance of 130.814 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Te Anau
(2,074 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.124 kilometers.
- Min height: 196 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 249 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 223 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.244 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.549 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.741.