Hiking TraIl nearby Ushuaia population.
The largest locality in the area is Punta Arenas
, with a population of 117,430 persons, at a distance of 199.191 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ushuaia
(58,028 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.323 kilometers.
- Min height: 148 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 477 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 246 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.880 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.067 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.278.