Hiking TraIl nearby Burang population.
The largest locality in the area is Pithorāgarh
, with a population of 47,571 persons, at a distance of 203.993 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Burang
(5,026 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 49.460 kilometers.
- Min height: 4,643 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 5,581 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 4,943 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.824 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.755 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 29.695.