Hiking TraIl nearby Bear Creek Canyon natural area, in Estados Unidos and Telluride population.
The largest locality in the area is Montrose
, with a population of 19,132 persons, at a distance of 66.007 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Telluride
(2,325 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.844 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,680 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,005 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,836 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.759 %.
- Average slope downhill: -27.137 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.436.